Aragon 8008 bb vs. Krell KSA-150

Looking to upgrade my amp. and am considering that used SS might be my best bet for now. Trying to narrow down some of my options.

Can anyone compare/contrast the overall sonic characteristics of the 8008 and the 150?

My musical taste are all across the board: Coltrane, Jobim, Thievery, Harper... etc.

thanks,

current system:
power plant: PS Audio PS-600
pre-amp: Audio Research LS3
cd: Naim CD5i
amp: Rotel RB 981 {120 wpc}
speakers: Paradigm Studio 100's V3.
speaker cables: Transparent "The Wave"
interconnects: Interlink "The Link" 200
timtopper
I'd buy the 8008bb and call it good. They're much less money and newer. If you buy an older Krell that runs pretty hot I'd plan the possiblity that it could use some new caps. Same person designed both amps. The Aragon is also a brute. When it comes to sound you pretty much have to try it in your own system anyway. That's the beauty here on Audiogon as you can buy used and not take much of a hit if you don't like it. I'd be very surprised if the Aragon didn't work out well for you though. Good luck.
I've owned both. I recommend that for about the same money (+$100-200), you take a step up from both of those, and try a BAT vk200.
Good luck.
The weakest components in your system now are the interconnect (the weakest) and the speaker cables. Consider the Transparent Music Link Plus interconnect (about $150 used) and the Transparent Music Wave Plus speaker cables (about $250 used). Look for the current version (MM) of the interconnect and the previous version of the speaker cable.

Consider upgrading these before the amp.
The Aragon is a great amp and there's a pretty well documented synergy between ARC and the 8008BB. That's the way I'd go. Never heard the older Krell stuff but have owned both their newer stuff and Aragon.