B&K ST 202+

Hello,
I am new here and I have a few questions. I have an old B&K St 202+ amp and a matching Pro 5 pre. The amp works great and in fact, it is too powerful for the PSB B25's that I used to test it. The preamp has a burned out power light and the lettering on the units is blue. The RCAs on the back of the amp are not marked and I have no way of knowing how much power there really is. These units were built by a B&K employee for my former neighbor. I do not need this much power and I am leaning toward a smaller Arcam and Rotel system in the near future. This equipment seems in pretty good shape and does it have any value? How do I know the wattage?
frisco64
Frisco64, just using an Adcom GTP-450 for now. Trying to find a nice preamp with a phono board. Maybe the matching B&K Pro10 if I can find one...
Any other suggestions would be welcome.
Stickers11,

The B&K 10MC is a wonderful preamp, and they show up on Audiogon on occasion. Another fantastic pre, is the Acurus RL11. Both of these preamps are very good sounding, and many people will tell you that they sound as good as the much more expensive units. I have an Acurus Act 1 that is superb. McCormack males some excellent preamps too, they sound something like B&K. There is one listed now I think that you may like.
I am not sure about the McCormack. Keep looking for the B&k, because they pop up. How much are you willing to spend? There are other companies too.
Who knows :) Originally wanted a pre with remote, but then decided it's not the most important thing. I really like the NAD 116, gold plated jacks, relay switching, balanced outs...
Also there's a nice Tandberg that comes up once in a while.
I figured about $400 CDN tops.