Dartzeel amp lives up to hype

I purchased a fully broken in Dartzeel about a week ago to drive the Von Schweikert VR-7SE. I was concerned about the 100w power rating and was put to ease when I switched it on. Powerful tight bass and the sweetest midrange and delicate highs one could hope for. Transparency is way ahead of all other amps I've had. Definitely lives up to the reviews.
128x128snook2
In defense of SST or Mapleshades silver contact enhancer, I used it extensively on several tube amps, line stages, and tube players. There are very precise instructions on how to use it. I worried greatly about shorting RCA plugs and treated them very carefully. I never had any difficulties, although I have now cleaned it all of and use AudioTop instead.
I'll second Rgs92's comments. While I am a vinyl listener, I thought the sound Jtinn was getting from the Dartzeel/VR9/EMM combination was some of the best being offered in NY in 2005. A testimony to the quality of the equipment synergy. If it sounded as good as it did in less than optimal conditions, it's potential in the right space goes without saying.
Rgs92 Hit the nail on the head, I heard the Dart/VR9/EMM Labs combo at the '05 Rocky Mtn. Show in Denver last fall. "Purity" & "Sheer Beauty" are very accurate ways to describe what I heard. In addition, there was an effortlessness and natural sonic signiture seldom heard outside of a live performance venue. Sound reproduction of this quality is extremely difficult to achieve with a top flight analog system and damn close to impossible to pull off with a digital setup. My hats off to Jtinn for assembling a show system of this caliber.
Fbhifi, I entirely agree that at RMAF the sound and imaging were quite good, but at CES it was terrible, probably because of a too small room. Like you, I do not know if the speakers added to or subtracted from the sound of the Dartzeel.
In the last few weeks I'm enjoying my system more than I ever have and it's probably not a coincidence that the Dartzeel amp came in a few weeks before this.

The amp has run flawlessly and it is excellent.

I have owned a lot of gear of all types and I have never been less aware of the equipment than I am currently.

I really can't explain why this is but it has me just listening to the music for the first time in quite awhile
When I do focus and "break it down" all the qualities I value in the sound are there I'm just not overtly aware of any one thing... the music just flows in a very natural and pleasing way.

I have ordered the pre and am looking forward to seeing for myself what the combo produces...I'm pretty optomistic and excited.