Nuforce

I read the ad... has anybody tried the NuForce products?
hockeydad
Everyone needs to realize that the Ref9 is way different than the 9.02's. If you still have the 9 get it upgraded to 9.02. Some people are saying the 9.02's with extended bass are too bright but I beg to differ because it is not happening in my system with all silver wire. They need over 150 hours run time to be sure. Also I would leave them on all the time. Also, I think Ggil has a great set up for these.
Ggil, I have heard an even later version of the APL Hi-Fi Denon 3910 with Nuforce 8.02b's(with Cardas adaptors for my single-ended preamp), and I have to say that even though the APL had less than 50 hours of the 200-300 minimum burn-in, that unless you are really way up there in tube-land, that they sound fine(or better). I'm not sure, at this point, that cd's that aren't recorded in analog, to begin with, sound good. This is with little experience in this area, but I will try to update as I go along in my listening.
cheaper alternative for Nuforce, great sound for the buck:
http://www.audiomatus.com/indexang.html, possibly at least as good as belcanto or nuforce...
Pitdog75,
Any reviews out there? I tried to find complete specs but they were not on web. What associated equipment are you using with these? Did you have Nuforce before Audiomatus?
It would be absolutely amazing to me if there was another company with a better price and equal sound. I would not even consider the belcanto evo's. The bandwidth of the Nuforce and damping factor are far greater. Completely different type of power supply on the Nuforce and I dont think any other manufacturer can use it. I guess I would call them class AS for analog switching power.