Biggest Baddest Audio Cables

Whether they actually sound better or not, I don't really care but I have a fetish for beautifully made, anaconda sized audio cables, especially with unusually well made connectors. Any ideas here especially where 2nd hand is a deep discount would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
cwlondon
mr_eber: you've ruined more than your share of threads with off-base, insulting posts. i think it's long past time for your permenant banning.
What you think doesn't count, and it is you who singled me out, and got nitpicky when you didn't need to. It is you who always ruins threads, and it is you who needs to be banned. So there...
Cwlonden: Ever thought of using prop cables (like in the movies)? Just use your regular "best" sounding cables, but surround them with something like for ex: the conduit used for heating and air conditioning systems, latex tubing, vacuum cleaner hose, well you get the idea.
My apologies London, I get antagonized easily, I'm hotheaded. You could just get what I suggested, if you want the biggest CONDUCTOR that's readily available (Cardas Golden Cross).