Kharma 3.2 CRM FE and which power amp?

Hello.
I have opened few treads about CAT JL-2 Mk2 power amps and how it match to Wilson W/P 6,7 speakers.
I consider Kharma 3.2 CRM FE are very good speakers,too.
Different from Wilson but great.
My question is which power amp will be the most appropriate for this speakers? I know Tenor 75Wi is superb match with 3.2 but how would be with CAT JL-2 Mk2 or Lamm ML2/2.1? Is Tenor more rich sounding than CAT and Lamm or am I wrong? I prefer Transparent cabling in case of W/P 7 but how would be with Kharma speaker. I suppose it is not a big difference but a big enough to make mistake.
I can not go to dealer and listen to this combinations otherwise I will not ask you for help!

Thank you for your response.
Regards
Sasa
schorly
Thank you to all for your answers!
I will probably go with Lamm ML2 but...
But I can not forgeth what I read on Arturo Salvatore web page where he stated that CAT JL-3(JL2) are the best power amp in our planet with power of solid state and pure naturalnes,microdinamics,palpability and organic sound of the best SET tube amps!
Who can say something about how this two amps would compare in the same sistem( with Kharma 3.2 or W/P 7 )speakers?
Sasa
I always get a good laugh when people unequivocally state that something is the "best". Sound is subjective. Also, I love it when the Lamm ML2.1's get trashed because "there is no way that 18 watts is enough power to drive those speakers". You obviously haven't heard them. I've had them in my system for a year now. They are driving the much maligned W/P 7's very well. I've also heard them with Kharma 3.2's and Exquisite 1a's. I thought they also sounded wonderful, in a different way. I know that I am singling out a very few people. There are MANY good threads on this site, especially when "IMO" is added.
I am using lamm ML 1 , pre lamm LL2, transparence reference xl sp cable. My room is only 4mx3.8mx2.7m H,
The sound seem too metal, hard, and quickly attack. Bass is loosed control unless i use many ASC tube traps.
Kharma 3.2fe seem to very difficult to hook. Not beauty image.
Any one can help me to set up the kharma better?
Thank you very much!