Biggest Baddest Audio Cables

Whether they actually sound better or not, I don't really care but I have a fetish for beautifully made, anaconda sized audio cables, especially with unusually well made connectors. Any ideas here especially where 2nd hand is a deep discount would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
cwlondon
The cables should be a good match to the amp and speakers you are running. Without that info, it's possible to get a great cable and still have the system sound terrible. anyone who tells you that their cable is perfect for all systems is blowin' smoke.
Well the biggest I've seen were Kimber cables don't remember the model # but they looked quite similar to a Blue Indigo smake in both markings and diameter. Cost 8-10k I believe for an 8' pair. How did they sound you ask? Well I listened to them on an unfamiliar system, big Montana KAS speakers and a Cary push pull 100 watt tube amp. The Cary was most definitely the weakest link that is for sure. But I am not a big Cary fan other than their SET's which I suspect aren't the best. My 15 year old ARC was much more neutral than the Cary which was much too euphonic.
You might check into a recent post (and numerous responses!) at Cable Asylum, within Audio Asylum, regarding a pair of $25,000 speaker cables from Transparent. Slightly out of my price range (I'm a Kimber 8TC guy right now) and don't know of anyone wanting to liquidate a used pair. After all, when you've paid $25,000 for speaker cables, it's probably pretty hard to stomach the fact that they aren't the best! I wish I could say I have "cable envy", but it's pretty far beyond any audiophile expectations I know I can reasonably ever have.