SS intgtd- Ayre; YBA; Sugden; Bel Canto; Accphse ?

New baby in house so tubes on main floor might be problematic- need simplicity for the television/'B' system- therefore thinking solid state integrated. Looking for a recommendation and/or comparison of SS integrated amps at ~ $2.5k max used.

Speakers are Coincident Victory, very revealing with tightly damped bass and a ribbon tweeter- large room. Looking for the most 'full-bodied' natural sound yet with excellent micro-dynamic detail retrieval as well. Wish list would include a remote plus one balanced input for a dac, plus very well-built power supply and well-executed yet simple circuit design. Here's a few options that spring to mind:

Ayre AX-7e
YBA Passion Integre
Bel Canto Evo2i Gen II
Sugden A21e
Blue Circle NSCS
Accuphase E-***??? (anyone heard the E-407?)

most interested in a comparison of the Ayre and YBA, as have heard great things about both.
sutts
Howdy Sutts!
did you ever get more info on the BelCanto SET40i that are/were interested in? Thanks!
Were you considering the BelCanto for a diff system?
Just curious to know. Thanks!
Hey Bombay! Yah-got in touch with your buddy about the SET40i- thanks. Have decided it's not going to be a contender- no cover for the amp, and new baby will be crawling soon... That EvoIIiGenII integrated sold pretty fast the other day @ Underwood Wally's price of $1,890- wonder how good that piece is??

Jeffjarvis- any idea if Sugden has dealers in North America? They used to have a distributor up here in Canada- Plurison I believe, out of Montreal, but I don't think they carry the line anymore...

Greenman- I do think Ayre product is excellent, but I like tubes somewhere in the chain- getting off track for a second, perhaps my modded SF Line 3 preamp might stay in the 'A' system and would match up nicely with a V5Xe? I assume that combo would be a notch above the Ayre integrated?

Ellery- re: Bryston, as much as I wanted to like it, I could not warm up to it- and that was the latest 14BSST, even with my tube preamp...
I have heard the Ayre V5 and the Sonic Frontiers SL3 but not together. I think it has the makings of a great match, probably many steps above the AX7. I think very highly of both pieces
Have you called Bel Canto to ask about a cage for the SET40i? I'm fairly certain there was an optional cover. Whether they still have any in inventory may be another matter.
Without a direct A-B I'm guessing, but I think a Sugden A21 may lack resolution and bass drive relative to an AX7e or eVo2i II. The Sugden is, however, very smooth and musical.
Sutts,
Cool!
I'd 2nd Greenman's reco & call up BelCanto to see if they can provide a cover/cage for the SET40i. I'm sure that it's possible to make for a reasonable amount.
The sound from the SET40i is totally kick-butt! If your speakers are upto the job, you won't regret the purchase.
FWIW. IMHO.
thanks guys- great advice from everybody! **New info- I may be sticking with my modded SF Line 3 preamp in the main system, and if so, will need power amp only. There IS a local dealer of Ayre product, but he doesn't lend out- too bad...