SS intgtd- Ayre; YBA; Sugden; Bel Canto; Accphse ?

New baby in house so tubes on main floor might be problematic- need simplicity for the television/'B' system- therefore thinking solid state integrated. Looking for a recommendation and/or comparison of SS integrated amps at ~ $2.5k max used.

Speakers are Coincident Victory, very revealing with tightly damped bass and a ribbon tweeter- large room. Looking for the most 'full-bodied' natural sound yet with excellent micro-dynamic detail retrieval as well. Wish list would include a remote plus one balanced input for a dac, plus very well-built power supply and well-executed yet simple circuit design. Here's a few options that spring to mind:

Ayre AX-7e
YBA Passion Integre
Bel Canto Evo2i Gen II
Sugden A21e
Blue Circle NSCS
Accuphase E-***??? (anyone heard the E-407?)

most interested in a comparison of the Ayre and YBA, as have heard great things about both.
sutts

Sugden does not advertise so the journals don't give them any respect.
My Sugden Masterclass is the best I've heard.
I have a B-60 & an ECI-3...nice to see all the praise for Bryston...makes me want to just keep it instead of side-grading as it sounds like.

However...that being said...I have been interested in hearing a Sugden for a long time after seeing Jeff's system in the past. Nice setup btw Jeff.

Ellery
I'm a fan of the Bryston B-60 but it is playing well out of its depth relative to Ayre AX-7e or the Bel Canto eVo 2i II. I have heard the Sugden but not in A-B situations and I haven't heard the rest of your list at all. You might want to also check out the 47 Labs Gaincard (no remote, no balanced input) which is excellent in some applications (no comment on why it costs what it does) or the Lavardin which I have not heard but hear interesting things about.
I'm not familiar with your specific speakers although I've found some Coincidents I've heard on the bright side even with tubes.
I'm afraid that you you already have a reasonable list to work from and that further culling is going to come down to your ears. Good luck.
Howdy Sutts!
did you ever get more info on the BelCanto SET40i that are/were interested in? Thanks!
Were you considering the BelCanto for a diff system?
Just curious to know. Thanks!
Hey Bombay! Yah-got in touch with your buddy about the SET40i- thanks. Have decided it's not going to be a contender- no cover for the amp, and new baby will be crawling soon... That EvoIIiGenII integrated sold pretty fast the other day @ Underwood Wally's price of $1,890- wonder how good that piece is??

Jeffjarvis- any idea if Sugden has dealers in North America? They used to have a distributor up here in Canada- Plurison I believe, out of Montreal, but I don't think they carry the line anymore...

Greenman- I do think Ayre product is excellent, but I like tubes somewhere in the chain- getting off track for a second, perhaps my modded SF Line 3 preamp might stay in the 'A' system and would match up nicely with a V5Xe? I assume that combo would be a notch above the Ayre integrated?

Ellery- re: Bryston, as much as I wanted to like it, I could not warm up to it- and that was the latest 14BSST, even with my tube preamp...