tubes and stats, what to look for?

I just want to start researching tube amp for the stat panels on my Innersound Eros MKII, I just hope you guys can give me a bit of direction on what to search for, enough power and such, as always thanks
chadnliz
You might talk to Terry and Steve at Western Reserve Audio Design:216-521-0900.Roger Sanders had them building a tube amp for Innersound (I-tube),before he departed that company.They are now selling these amps direct.KT-88 based at 150W/ch,I think they are called the 300s.
I know they have moved their business lately,if you try them and can't get hold of them -let me know.They are available for audition.
No,I haven't an affiliation with them.Roger directed my friend in their direction to help fix a NRG amp,since the company no longer exists.
You might also speak with them about the passive crossover for the Eros.It was something Roger approved of-take a chance;-)
I tried them before, hell they are in Lakewood ohio where I grew up, but I will try again thanks, I am really just researching at this point I have so many obligations that I am simply learning til I clear up my life and then mayne ne able to get one but thanks for all your help, everyone
Chadnliz,you might try this phone number:216-544-6615.That is how my friend contacted them last.It should put you in touch with Steve,of WRAD.