Preamp w/ big sound AND extended frequencies ?

I'm still mainly interested in playing lps. Any preamps (tube) that give both big sound---associated with 6SN7 tubes, for example---AND excellent extension at the frequency extremes, especially the top end ?
opus88
First Sound Presence Deluxe MkII! Extension and slam are the reasons I bought it. Plus the amazing speed, clarity, immaging, and dynamics. :-)
Thanks very much for your replies so far. Looks like head and head between Supratek and First Sound. It's probably not difficult for one to audition the First Sound in one's home, but what about the Australian made Suprateks ?

I have had both the First Sound and the Supratek, and ended up keeping the Supratek. The First Sound IS a very dynamic, "big" sounding preamp with the blackest background I have ever heard with any tube equipment. It is a great choice. I went with the Supratek because I thought it was also dynamic, and had a musicality that I have yet to hear matched by any preamp I've tried or heard. The best way I know to say it is that with my Supratek, I stopped listening for sonic attributes of the unit and couldn't help listening to the music. It has become the crown jewel in my system, and many others.

Oddly enough, I see that the very same unit that got all this started (the original unit that was so highly reviewed) is up for sale now for a cool $2100. If I were in the market for a preamp anywhere near this price range, I would jump all over that. A rare opportunity to get a discounted Syrah and not have to wait half a year or more.

I have no affiliation with the company or the seller of that used unit--just a very satisfied owner.