Cables more hype than value?

What are the opinions out there?
tobb
Audiolabyrinth,

I didn't take you the wrong way. I've read too many of your posts to know you are nothing other than a good guy. I know what you are saying about the insults; I don't like them either. Computeraudiophile is like a good sport. Its fun to watch every so often.

Waxwaves,

Let me take it a step further. If you don't clean your ears at all, it will be a perfectly good excuse to buy new equipment. You'll need better components to compensate for all the wax in your ears.

Nyaudio98,

Regarding your last post; Correct. Speaker companies want to make the best products they can. To do that, you need the best parts.
@ Zd542, Thankyou for the good guy compliment, I do try to avoid negativity!I am new to audiogon, so please excuse me if at times I may sound a little crazy!,all of the members have been talking to each other a long time, and it seems at times they do not like someone new!,, cheers!
A little crazy? You're just being modest.

"all of the members have been talking to each other a long time, and it seems at times they do not like someone new!"

Too bad. You have every right to post, just like they did when they were new members.
@ zd542,, Thankyou so much!, You my friend are a real gentleman!,,Happy listening!
Consider this..ever wonder where your local Broadcast companie's, TV Station's and Recording Studio's buy their cable's ? In the Seattle area where I live all the commercial companie's buy their I.C.'s and speaker cable's from Radar Inc. just north of Seattle. Call your local Radio and T.V. station's and Recording Studio's and talk to the sound engineer's and they will give you contact info of the local companie's they buy from. These supply house's have very good quality cable's at real world price's that are far lower priced than your local high end audio retail or online store's.