Cables more hype than value?

What are the opinions out there?
tobb
Well, I tried to be nice. My posts 'wreak' of facts! Listen, this is not about money. I can assure you I can afford anything I have ever seen on this site. I don't care how other people spend THEIR money. This is about Physics, science and human physiology. This is about common sense. This is about people spreading nonsense and trying to pass it off as truth.
I am always amazed how, when someone criticizes anything on this site, the assumption is, jealousy or envy. I envy no one. What a petty mind people like you have.
Most of the time I try to be provacative just to simulate discussion. Maybe you can talk for hours about the merits of the Thunderbolt Cyclone mark 6 speaker cable and the Black Widow Banshee mark 4 power cord. My eyes just glaze over. Post after post of sheer nonsense. Posted by people with absolutely no knowledge of electronics or sound wave theory, or Stereo equipment. Just 'audiophiles', As if they are a different species. Possessing SUPER SENSES. Let's not even mention music.
Now, you could say, so what? What business is it of mine. I would reply, it's just the way HUMANS are made. To resist and expose ignorance and cheaters. To respond in the face of balant untruths. It's as simple as that.
BTW, no one is required to read my posts.

It's interesting that no one responded to the points made in my posts. They just attacked me. I guess you own a few 'danceable' cables also. :)

Cheers
02-17-13: Rok2id
BTW, no one is required to read my posts.

Well said!! There, you see, if you read through enough of your rants and diatribes, you can find something of value.
Whenever I get the urge to spend component-level money on cables, I go out and buy an actual component.
Jmcgrogan2
thinking of me I feel very touched indeed ..not as touched in the head as you.But touched indeed.
French_fries

What u heard may and may not count unless this was all done using blind test method..knowing which cable I which just doesn't cut it...so what was it sighted or blind...