Hi Fi House liquidation

Just wondering if anyone knows how this auction works with regards to shipping an item to you that you've won?
gooddomino
Bifwynne, I remember you live in the area. They were a high-end shop, but I reckon they didn't keep big ticket items in stock.

I'm wondering if any of their demo gear is up for sale...
http://www.hifihouse.com/wilson-audio
I'm wondering if any of their demo gear is up for sale...

Buncha Wilson speakers, Audio Research, etc. sold today.
Agreed, I registered and was an approved bidder. Could figure out how to make a bid. Lot's of junk.

As an Fyi, HiFi House is a 3 store B&M operation located near my house. They're gone now. Not many left.

Bifwynne: you need to go to bidspotter and log in on the hi fi house auction, then click the 'bid now' button starting at 11am EDT today to get into the online auction. You'll put in the same username/password and then you should be good to go.

BTW: in case I can't get a response on shipping and I actually win some of the things I've bid on, is the PA location convenient enough that you could take the stuff to a UPS store and have it shipped to me? I'd pay up front, of course. ;-)
Remember, if you win any of the items here or online, you have to pay a 15% "Buyers Premium" onto of your winning bid. Also, no credit cards.

I watched and have to agree that most of the stuff was going for about what you would pay for "mint used" and some of the stuff didn't have boxes/accessories. Some of the stuff sold for close to retail. I guess some of the bidders got caught up in the auction mentality. I did see a few good deals like a new 55" Panny Plasma for $600 and a new 65" UHDTV for %1550.
More to discover