Can a tiny silver bowl affect music reproduction

I am speaking of the Ziplex one half inch wide silver bowls, but the same questions apply to the Synergistic Research ARTs.

About two weeks ago I had four audiophiles in my listening room. We were listening to the impact of the Tripoint Troy Signature. I was standing and noticed that one of the eleven Zilplexes in my room was laying flat on the three silver support rods on the wall. It was the one that is about midway down the left wall and about seven and a half feet off the floor. It is supposed to be at a 45ยบ angle facing the wall. As unobtrusively as possible I stepped on a foot stool that I leave there as this is a common happening and carefully inclined the bowl into a proper condition. I then returned to where I was standing.

Someone asked what did I just do, and I stated the above. They all were in disbelief about how it could have such an effect. I told them that Zilplex had been at CES and at the RMAF about a year or two ago, I repeatedly did their demonstration of removing all eleven Zilplexes. Always those in the audience said exactly what my four friends had said.

Having stumbled onto these a couple of years ago, I said that the inventor and owner really didn't have an explanation for the effect that it was all a trial and error process, which, of course, had taken countless hours. Synergistic Research also has a comparable bowl device, which Ted Denny attributes to his hear Tibetan monks and their bowls. There are of course Tibetan bowls. Syn. Res. ARTs are bigger than the Zilplexes but neither is the size of typical Tibetan bowls.

Tibetan bowls, of course, resonate when struck or rubbed at the rim. SR ARTs ring when knocked together. Zilplex don't ring. I asked Zilplex about this and was told they ring but at a frequency we cannot hear. My question is why would ringing bowls located variously in a room, greatly improve the apparent size of the rooms and the realism of the reproduced music?

All I can say is that they do, and I have heard no real explanation.
tbg
I was in Greenwich Village recently and stumbled on a nice pair of Tibetian bowls in a yoga shop there. Almost pulled the trigger.......
No doubt.

I listened to several bells . They all sounded different. Some good, some much less so.
No i think Mapmans clever sarcastic implications may be right. My ears and mind are playing tricks on me. Surely.
Mapman must fully understands things like electron flow, energy and resonant energy transfer/release or energy sound fields, vibration and all these interactions and more with things such as different metals geometry etc under all circumstances etc etc.
Mapman knows best obviously to cleverly imply such things with such good intentioned wit.

Might start listening to the men in suits(government) again too. Silly me for thinking they are merely puppets working for a higher shadow power with huge agendas not publicly announced for seemingly obvious reasons. Same goes for mainstream science. There can`t be anything more out there or any purposeful disinformation upon humanity for any reasons. Silly me thinking that maybe some of the most interesting important things are sometimes the things we can`t physically see, therefor accept, within our operating frequency. Or understand with basic, what i thought often primitive, mainstream knowledge for that matter. Might get off the manipulative corrupt internet from now on and start watching all the comfortable information on TV again. Silly me. Hey Mapman is Baywatch still viewing? Hope so.

Yes these ridiculous little snake oil bowls were obviously warping my mind. Retail over 2K !!?? How could i have been so deceived. How could my mind and ears perceive such a improvement in sound within my room? How could i possibly hear difference in sound or tune my room/system to some degree by just changing angle of the bowls? What is wrong with me??
And to think i was seriously contemplating never to use any typical room treatment ever again after installing Zilplex. Nup. Back to mainstream room treatments because we all understand them and they must work much better than anything we do not properly understand yet or things which simply appear unbelievable based on all our obviously correct and up to date mainstream info. A tiny little 1cm silver bowl.... hahaha what was i thinking. My subconscious has obviously been playing tricks on me all this time. The subconscious is a very powerful thing!
But but... years ago so many of us were severely condemned for thinking knowing the world was round..... ugh....NO.... i think i`m confusing myself again....shyt...

That`s it! These little snake oil Zilplex bowls are going straight in the bin post-haste. And i couldn`t possibly bring myself to try selling them to another sucker after this reality check. My loss unfortunately. Might start going to church again too. That makes much more sense.
Yep straight in the bin. Same goes for all my other non-mainstream tweaks based on quack quantum science etc. OMG does this mean all my cables and Star Sound Technology and similar products are really useless as well?? All this time effort and money all down the drain??
Damn what have i done!!

Then again thanks to Mapman i am now saved from my own insanity. Now i can go back to being a content conformed mainstream repeater sheep and no more wasting money on snake oil audio products and perceiving better sound. Yay!
I could very well be reformed now. If not then back to the doctor for stronger medication ay Mapman.
What on earth would some of us do without such caring grounded fully informed understanding people such as yourself. Thank you so much! Champion!
Empty Budweiser bottles work quite well, too. But not necessarily in a good way. In fact, I'll go out on a limb and say that empty beer bottles in the rooms at CES are one reason the sound at the show sucks so consistently.