Australian Audio & AV Show, Melbourne

Anyone going to the Melbourne Hifi Show? I plan on buying a 3 day ticket & going all 3 days. I learnt last year 1 day is too rushed to visit all the rooms & squeeze in a talk or two. Wouldn't mind catching up for lunch within any local audiophiles attending. Cheers.
melbguy1
Very cool- Melbguy1.
wish I could attend- be a sport and report all of the excellent cd/sacd player(s) for me? Enjoy the Show and Happy Listening! -JA
Yeah i'll definitely post a write up & will take note of the better cd players. I'm interested as well as, my current reference is the Vitus SCD-025, so it would take a heck of a player to spank that. It's just a shame you can't post any photos on AG :|
Many Thanks! Melbguy1-

I am interested in;
Vitus
Primare 32
Audio Note 4.1/4.1x
AudioNet
Soulution

hopefully, we will demo them all- I can hardly await your thoughts/impressions...

Happy Listening! -JA
All noted Jafant. A couple of exhibitors, including my Dealer carry Vitus & Soulution, and Audio Note were there last year (including the AN-E speakers), however those manufacturers weren't listed on the Show's website. Though i'm sure i'll see Vitus, Primare & Audio Note tucked away somewhere.

I might post an album of photos on Photobucket & link into the album in my write up.

Cheers.
Outstanding! Melbguy1-

I look forward to your report- have fun and happy listening!
-JA