for any bluegrass fans...

Just listening to Von Grey "Live @ Criminal Records" on vinyl. These are four sisters, classically trained, putting out great music. I'm sure the vinyl is scarce. Get it while you can. They really are "stand-outs".
128x128slaw
Mofimadness: Yes, I try to watch that show. Really cool! I actually saw Ricky Scaggs there around a year ago. Some really cool acts. If available, check out the Ben Solee show. After watching it, I ordered all of his stuff on vinyl.
Mofimadness: Here's another artist. Aoife O'Donovan "Fossils". This lp (from yeproc records) is a stand-out. I've read nothing on this site about her. Allison Krause covered one of her songs on "Paper Airplane" a couple of years ago. (The original is much better)

The sonics are very, very good! Get it!
Slaw...thanks again for the recommendation of Aoife O'Donovan! I have never heard of her. That is also available for free on my Amazon Prime Music account! Sweet!

I'd love to see that Bluegrass Underground show live. Maybe if I ever get to Tennessee. Until then, I'll have to settle for Red Rocks...my second home from April through September :-)
Mofimadness: (Sorry folks, I thought I'd make a recommendation out of the thread subject... )

Fran Healy "Wreckorder". The frontman for Travis... he breaks out with a lp that is perfectly constructed and executed. Among his admirers are Paul McCartney & Nico Case who contribute there talents here. I never tire of listening to this lp!