Hi end audio stores in Miami, Ft lauderdale area?

Next April 6 I will be visiting Miami,and I would like to bring a friend that came from Cuba 6 months ago to an audio store where he can start a dealer/ enthusiast relationship, guy is an audiophile by nature building his own speakers in Cuba from Russian parts etc, but since he came to America all he knows is best buy with all my respect to the company.

It took me almost two years to discovered that it was another world of audio after emigrating to the US too, I guess is common if you don't have someone that show you the light.

I will really appreciate any info you guys can provide me with, I will be staying in the Weston area 33326.

I want to make his first real hi end experience something memorable.

Kind regards to you all and a peaceful sunny Easter Sunday!
128x128mountainsong
Audio Center in Deerfield Beach is really good. I've bought some equipment there myself. Its a few miles north of Miami. If you look on a map, its very close to where I75 ends on the east coast.
Mountainsong,

Sounds like you've got a few places to visit! Now that you've been given these recommendations...we will look forward to reading your report on every single one! hah! Enjoy and good luck.
"Ditto Hollywood Sound. Larry is a great guy."

I agree. I've bought some stuff from him, as well. If you're into vinyl, you definitely want go there, as well. Also, its pretty close to my first recommendation, Audio Center.

Since you're in the car anyway, you might want to go a little further up and visit Wellington Audio. Another excellent place to do business. He deals mostly with stuff from the UK. Naim, Audio Note, Harbeth, Rega, etc..

I think a good plan would be to buy a component from each place you visit. Its only fair.