What most important in the sound of your cables?

The most important thing in the sound of my cables are speed and clarity without being bright. I like a natural sound as well with a little bit of fullness. This thread is about telling others what you like and what cables give that to you.
calvinj
Cable burnout....I'm with you Lak!!! Just like women, many cables can sound glorious at first, but after living with them for a while, I always seem to find their flaws.....and then their flaws seem to magnify themselves in my mind and I wind up moving on. After a while you realize that they are all just different. Nothing is really better, just different. They all have their strengths and weakness'.
Thankyou calvinj, I did not know that veloce was u.s.!, right on man,where in the world did you get turned on to veloce at, or who turned you on to it?
@jmcgrogan2 I totally understand the cable burnout. I understand audio burnout. I think this is going to be my final stop. The high fidelity ultimate reference on the veloce right now is about it for me. It is the sound I want. I will eventually go back acquire all this stuff at a later date. I been listening for hours on Friday Saturday and Sundays. That's a sign that I am really happy. I heard good high priced stuff and bad high priced stuff. The high fidelity ultimate reference is great. The veloce combination amp and pre is amongst the best I have heard period. The combination of the two has caused me to have some the best listening sessions I have ever heard. I guess we all chase the ghost. I think I may have caught that ghost this time. Lol.
I never heard of Veloce before you mentioned them Calvin. Then again, I don't keep up with the glossy rags like I used to. Are you still running Vienna Acoustic Beethoven speakers?

That seems like an awful lot of electronics and cables for those speakers if you are. Maybe it's time to upgrade speakers next. Ha! I've been stuck in that trap more often than I care to admit. LOL!!
Well, how about that? I just did a little research on Veloce, and it turns out that they are based 7 miles away from my home. That's even closer to me than Walker Audio! Small world. I've been over Lloyd Walker's home a couple of times.

Unfortunately, their prices are high enough to keep me away. Maybe I'll keep an eye out for a used LP-1 phono stage, that's about it.