What compares favorably with Audioquest Niagras

Just wondering. Running all NIagras in my system--(Vandy Quatros--Conrad johnson and Romulus CD --

Does anyone have anything they like in comparison to the Niagras? have a set of Skys--too brittle. Have Cardas Golden ref--too dull.

Like the Niagras. just throwing it out there to see if anyone else has specific models that they would suggest auditioning. Niagras lose some of the clarity of the Sky--but overall, have better middle and sound better with most cuts.
bluesnbike1954
I would try to save some money and go later for a used Wild Blue Yonder. Because this one does everything right what you want!!
I considered Niagara but got wonderful Acoustic Zen Absolute instead for less.

http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?fcabl&1267628378
Audioquest DBS 72v give you a stunning timing and one of the best blacks.

Other brands do n ot have these levels of black. It gives you a more 3 dimensional and physical stage.
I would stay with AQ. You may want to try a copper cable. For me, AQ silver usually sounds good going from a source to a preamp, but AQ copper is better between an amp and preamp. And the combo holds true when I swap components. I always prefer the silver/copper combo. I know other people get different results so I would definitely try it first, before you commit to a purchase.

It looks like we have similar taste in equipment. How do you like your Romulus? If I ever buy a new CD player, its on the top of my list to demo.