3 speaker cable options - what to choose?

Hi guys,
First of all, I new here, it's my first post, nice to meet you all.
Now to business:
I am looking to upgrade my current speaker cables (VDH cs-122)to something much better.
I have narrowed down my choices to 3 options:
1. Audio Art sc-5(se)
2. Morrow Audio sp-5
3. Clear Day Shotgun
My budget is $250-$350 and all three fall within this price range (either new or used), the ClearDay is a bit cheaper than the other 2, but the double shotgun version is out of my price range.
My speakers are 88db, 8ohms yet quite power hungry.

Which option will give me the best sound?
Any advice, especially from someone who's had a chance to here more than one of them, would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
behemot
I have a bookshelf speakers rated at 85dB 8 Ohm. I use Clear Day Shotgun and I'm perfectly happy on it. I find it ironic people use garden hose SC while speakers voice coils are not thicker than 30AWG.
I have a bookshelf speakers rated at 85dB 8 Ohm. I use Clear Day Shotgun and I'm perfectly happy on it. I find it ironic people use garden hose SC while speakers voice coils are not thicker than 30AWG.
Redline , you (and about 100 others) talked me into buying a pr of Clear Day Double Shotguns w. jumpers. for my 86db Totem
Model 1 Signatures.
Just received today, about 2 hours in , music no longer comes from the speakers, just there rock solid in space and tone.
OMG what will they do when broken in?

Right now, Louie and Ella are doing " Autumn in New York" ,sounds like a live gig at Birdland.
Update:
Pulled the trigger om a pair of Clear Day Double Shotguns & jumpers.
Let's see what change these babies bring to the music...
"02-18-14: Behemot
I guess that's a mistake I'll make as a part of my learning process, as foolish as it may sound, sometimes the best lessons are the one's you learn from your own experience.
In this case it is likely to save me from questionable future upgrades...
Nonetheless I do expect an improvement from the switch.
Amplification upgrade is nothing but a vague plan for the future, nothing concrete.
If I'll love what I'm hearing, no further change will be necessary (except for experiments for curiosity's sake)."

Why not give The Cable Co. a call? I find their loaner program one of the most valuable resources available. They really do make it easier for you. Personally, I won't buy cables any other way. Been using them for many years.