Something doesn't seem right about this...

When a speaker cable is designed with the positive lead(s)
intertwined with the negative (I'd name names but almost everyone does it),
won't this cancel out some signal?

When an amplified audio signal pulses down the + wire (to your speaker)
it does some work (i.e. makes some sound) then exits in the - (minus)
wire to ground and completes the circuit.
If these wires are next to each other, the incoming signal (+) will be affected by the outgoing (-) won't it?

What am I missing?
128x128dweller
Bruce - just looked at the Sain - that's a little outside my snack bracket :-)

BTW - Could you explain "plaid" priced please

Currently I'm using DIY Furutech 10 gauge to the amp and 13 gauge Furutech on the source components - all with silver-plated copper connectors.

I'm about to try (in the mail) the Silver Resolution power cable - a silver/copper alloy cable from Signal Cables, just to see how it compares to my Furutech's - recommended by a fellow Agoner with an amazing system who has also auditioned many of the boutique brands and prefer the Signal brand.

See - Silver Resolution Power Cable

Another Agoner highly recommends their silver-copper alloy interconnects also

I guess I'm just a sucker for the little guy :-)
Thanks for the Silver Resolution PC site. I'll check it out. My reference to "plaid" is explained in my 12/27/13 post just above. I don't know how old you are, but you'd have to have seen the Mel Brooks side splitter, Space Balls to get it. If you haven't caught any of his flicks, check out Young Frankenstein and Space Balls. I guarantee the next time someone tells you to "walk this way," it will never be the same for you. :) :) :) This post earns 3 happy faces.
Bruce - just installed the Silver Resolution yesterday and already it's performing better than my Furutech 10 gauge - even with only 24 hours on them.

The dynamics are the biggest i provement - this is a very fast cable.

I would recommend the connector upgrade offered by Signal Cable - I ordered their stock connectors because I have a preference for a silver-on-copper connector - once I replaced the stock's the cable became less harsh and much faster.

It also provided...
- a deeper image
- smoother and more detailed sibilance
- more clarity and air around instruments/vocalists

A very worthwhile upgrade from my perspective