Led Zep Reissue on vinyl

Anyone listen yet? I haven't committed to getting them yet and am curious to hear any impressions and opinions. Thanks
128x128moryoga
NB. "quite" should be "quick" in the above posting; I don't get why the 'edit post' function doesn't work!#$^*:)
Great description Whart. Very similar to what I heard on my system. An audio friend is coming over later with the Classic Records to evaluate again.
Good job Whart.
Favorite Band!
Been listening to the I, II, and III (Classic Records) for years!
Overall "very good" condition, especially I and III which are closer to mint minus.
Reissues coming my way this week!
Will compare, evaluate, and post with personal opinion.
one must realize these tapes already lost HALF of information after over 40 years. analogue mastering is simply no-go or no way for successful release-remaster and so any of further re-issues. classic records reissue to me is very 'down south'. today's releases are solid C vs. original US or UK releases. Mo-Fi sucks all the way on all of releases and all albums of LZ or it's just i don't like the way mo-fi sounds on almost all of records they've made.

You are talking out your arse. 50% of info lost on the tape masters ? That is the most ridiculous statement I have ever heard. MoFi only released LZ2. I have RL, Classic 45 and 33 rpm, RL and 1st issue plum and orange UK LZ 2. They all have their benefits and sound great as long as you have great condition of each version.