Kl Audio LP200 ultrasonic record cleaner insights

I did a bit of research a few months ago on the Audio Desk ultrasonic cleaner and thats where I found out about the KL Audio CLN LP200unit. I was attracted to the much more powerful motor, no rollers to replace and using distilled water rather than a cleaner.

Let me start that I have a Loricraft and used the Walker 4 step program but shortened it to a clean\rinse setup. Still ten undivided minutes of your time a side to clean. After a while I didnt bother with mint or new records.

Table Galibier Gavia, Triplanar Arm, Zyx Universe cartridge

I have quckly and efficiently cleaned more records in 3 weeks than I have for the three years I have had the Loricraft. And it was hardly an inconvienance, not a major chore

I have cleaned a number of Walker\Loricraft records again with the KL Audio. The results are jaw dropping. Dead quiet, no static pops (sometimes dont even zerostat). The biggest issue is resolution, getting down and removing that last bit of material and the resolution, body, separation of instruments, timing, passion and air around the notes is enhanced. Modest pressing sound like audiophile. I have ran into a few noisy records, probably dug out by the last stylus but most everything else has been so overwhelming. Low level detail is to die for.

The machine is a tank. Everything impeccably manufacturered. You can set the ultrasonic to 1-5 minutes and the drying 2-4 minutes I spit out a record every 5 minutes while I watch tv from the next room. It drys very effectively but isnt that loud

This machine is not cheap at $4k but what it does is like a very serious component upgrade. Highly recommended for someone with a serious vinyl collection and setup
128x128audiotomb
I completely endorse Suteetat's comments. I have had my KLAudio for over 6 months and yes it does not remove every pop and crackle but the results I am getting are way superior to the Loricraft PRC 4 dlx I had earlier. For stubborn records I do a manual clean with an enzyme cleaner followed by a few whirls in a Spinclean and then a 5 min cycle in the KL. I can say with confidence this is the cleanest my vinyl has sounded in a decade.
Try unplugging the unit to see if you are getting the loud whooshing sound when the ultra sonic engages.
Best
Still could not hear a difference using the Klaudio and the other cleaning methods. I also examined the Klaudio carefully to see if it was making bubbles in the water. I noticed that the bubbles were only on the left side of reservoir (facing the Klaudio), I don't know what that means. Please look at your Klaudio and tell me where the bubbles are concentrated.

Probably you are right and the Klaudio can not do an improvement. Loricraft is a point nozzle design (or Keith Monks) and is very good.
Did you check your Diamond? Is it really clean? When there is gunk on it, it will reduce resolution drastically. There are also differences in the construction of the diamonds, some go deeper into the groove, some not. Some records have some gunk deep at their bottom, some not.
I think, the bubbles at the left side are not important, there is the water reservoir and when the cleaning starts, a part of it is pumped to the right side where the ultrasonic motors are. When the record is wet and you hear the buzz then it is working properly. The bubbles on the left side come from time to time when the water from the right side is pumped back to the left side.
Clicks and pops can have 3 reasons
a, dirt
b, pressing material from the process in the groove (reissues have that normally)
and
c, damage at the side walls from the grooves based on wrong cartridge adjustment, wrong VTF and some more reasons.

a, this can be solved with machines for 100%,
b, mainly no big hope, here nothing will really help, such a record will get clean sometimes but it is normally a minority
c, no hope. except a "primitive" cartridge with a round diamond (it can hide it)

Generally we can say, any cleaning can be done good/better/best when the record WAS perfect and later came dirt, smoke, coke, fat finger tips etc. into the grooves. That can be removed for 100%. But something from a melting process or defect carts ... here will the story of cleaning find an end. A lot of reissues are made with very soft vinyl, they are super sensitive to everything, records from the 80's for example are best of best, even with 60 or 80gr. Noise can also grow when someone used alcohol for cleaning, this can make the grooves dry and the noise will be endless.
Thanks for your comments.
I am using VPI Classic 3 TT with Ortofon Rondo Bronze cartridge. I clean it very often when I am listening. On the Klaudio, I do hear the loud buzzing sound from it while I am in another room. I even hear it with the door closed. I have started to do I preclean with Spinrite, before cleaning with Klaudio. I will take all your tips into consideration while I clean records next time. I will go to a record sale next weekend and get some more records. I will report back. Like I said before, I am not knocking Klaudio I just want to be sure that I get the most out of it.
I was at THE SHOW this weekend in New Port Beach and I stopped by Klaudio Booth. I spoke to them about my experience with the uint, and I got some good information from them about it. I even asked about the bubbles I mentioned before, and it is not an issue. I bought some used records at the show so I have to do some more cleaning to do. Klaudio also have two new accessories for the unit. There is an attachment to the unit that hold 5 LP and drop and remove each LP into the LP Slot after cleaning; this is done automatically after loading the 5 LPs. There is also an acrelic box (not really a box) that the Klaudio fits into, that has a power supply and two fans at the bottom of the box for cooling. There is a door that closes after you load the record and you can see the entire operation, but you can ahrdly hear the Klaudio after the door is shut. This is great for cleaning records in your listening room because of how quiet it gets.They did not have prices for these accessories.
Update:

Before cleaning the records I bought at The Show, I emptied the water from KLaudio. I took a clean piece of tissue to clean out reservoir and I could not believe what I saw. The tissue looked like mud was all over it. There was a lot of residue and brown muck in the reservoir. This means that the KLaudio is doing its job in getting muck from inside the recors groves. One thing I did motice is that Klaudio does not remove oil or finger print easily from the record. When I was cleaning the tecords, my finger soiled the record and I could see the big finger print that looks oily. I cleaned that record four times again and the finger print was still visible. Finally I took out my Spin Clean with some home made cleaning fluid and cleanes the record on it twice and I notice that about 90% of the finger print was gone. In fareness to KLaudio, they recommend that only plain water be used in the unit. Therefore I do not expect plain water to remove oil or finger print. By using the Spin Clean it clearly demonstrate to me that some chemical must be used to remove finger prints. I will use Spin Clean for finger print and oil from now on and Klaudio for deeper cleaning.