Raven turntable owners:oiling & what type?

It seems the instructions for oiling the axle/bearing/bearing well indicate a very small amount of oil. I've found extra oil is needed to allow the platter to be more smoothly laid into place and lifted off for cleaning and re-oiling. Too little, and things dry out. What has been your experience with this, and do any of you use a brand or type of oil different from that supplied by TW Acustic? If so, how does it compare regarding effectiveness?
opus88
Elinor
I have the single motor only. At least for now. I will eventually get the triple motor unit.
Pcosta, and I purchased the 3 motor pod which was a huge step forward. A friend who also owns a Raven came over to play a couple of records and we switched out the single motor with the triple and he purchased the triple in an email he sent to Jeff from my living room. That's how startling the difference is. That is why I'm curious about the all copper platter.
Elinor
I unfortunately know how good it is. For me the new platter has the new bearing as well. My table is from 2006. I have always lusted for the BN platter, then it became an optional upgrade. So that for me was the better move.
What arm and cart do you use with your AC.
Pcosta,

Current Tri P and new transfiguration Proteus.

Which footers are you using?

I have recently purchased after audition the new HRS stainless heavy Weight. Really a step up from no weight IMO.