Bent Stylus- Clearaudio Virtuoso

I was about to put on a record and noticed my stylus was bent to the left (3 and 2 yr old). I bent it back a little with a tweezer. It's not completely centered, but it sounds fine. What should I do? I'm sure despite it sounding fine something is not right.
128x128patrickrealtor76
It should be checked out by a qualified dealer or Clearaudio. Playing this way could easily damage your vinyl, which is presumably worth a lot more than a cartridge... I wouldn't risk it.
You can easily replace and upgrade the stylus if you are so inclined. Audio Technica is the OEM. For instructions and help, go here:
www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=88878.0

You could also send it to Soundsmith for cantilever/stylus replacement. Any of his options would be an upgrade, including his least expensive ($150). If you send it to Clearaudio they will probably charge 50% of the price of a new one and you'll have the stock stylus.
Regards,
Thanks for both responses- I'm going to call Soundsmith today. I did spend a little more time and got the stylus completely straight and I don't notice any difference in the sound, but I don't want to chance anything. Spending $150 on an $800 cartridge is a fair insurance policy.

The Soundsmith Level 1 upgrade ($150), will not be one of those "I think I hear a difference" type of changes. You will kick yourself for not doing this sooner. You have not heard what a really amazing cartridge this Virtuoso is until you get that original 'fat' elliptical stylus replaced.