Phono Pre multiple mc inputs+volume control

As you may see from the system link below, I am using full Asr electronics. I like them very much.

Lately I am trying to buy a third tonearm for my turntable. Asr Phono accepts only two inputs. For the third tonearm, I may buy another phono pre, I may use sut with a MM phono pre, or I may switch cables, or I may buy a rca switcher etc.

But, I am thinking another tempting option;

Phono pre which has a multiple inputs(mc preferable i am not using mm cartridges), volume control and a power amp. Which seems very nice becoming smaller, lots of boxes(batterys, power supply I am dealing right now)will vanish, which would be nice in my situation. I have to deal with only two boxes(maybe three).

I am searching this kind of phono pre amp but there are very few I guess. I found Manley Steelhead, Musical Surrounding Super Nova II. I do not want to make a sacrifice from my sonic level, so Super NovaII is not an option(yes I tried, ASR is very much better). I do not have a chance to try Manley, and I am not sure Manley is a strong rival to Asr.

I really like to hear your ideas and recommendations. I am quite sure there are other options in the market.

Also one of my friend told me to buy an high quality MM phono stage(with a volume control)+rca swicther+ sut for cartridges. I also like to hear your ideas about it.

In the end I do not want a sonic sacrifice, maybe better but not less :) Only using less electronic is tempting, I may use a much smaller rack between speakers that way.
altanpsx
A correction on what Lewm said above - the steelhead linestage input is not passive. The volume control is followed by an active "white follower" circuit, like the phono inputs. You can verify that on Manley's website.
I also use ASR electronics: Emitter II and Basis Exclusive.
The Basis Exclusive has actually two independent phono-pres
with RCA and XLR connectors by each and MC and MM inputs.
So you can use two balanced and two unbalanced tonearms
but you will need to switch for either kind in the inside
of the pre.
For my other TT and tonearm in my second system I bought
the Jasmine LP 2 phono-stage. There is a new model with
2 connectors for two tonearms.Not in the Basis league but
very good. The price is about $600. This is in my case a
more practical solution for the third tonearm.
If I understand correctly, the volume of the IO is positioned in front of the final output buffer stage. The line input, of course, has to be connected in front of the volume control so it is actually buffered and should have no impedance issues.

However, if you order an IO with 2 phono inputs, there will be no line level input!
So I am zero for two on the Io and the Steelhead. Except to note that most actual linestages confer some gain on the signal, as well as impedance buffering. However in most cases the added gain is superfluous, I admit. Thanks for the corrections.
Except to note that most actual linestages confer some gain on the signal, as well as impedance buffering

Hi Lewm, yes the IO by itself doesn't really have the linestage gain. While, with phono input, the IO should have enough gain to directly drive the power amp, experienced users like Albert Porter commented that adding the accompany Callisto linestage to the IO would yield further benefits.

I have both the IO and the Callisto with me, but since I only got the IO recently, it is still running in. I would certainly compare the IO vs IO + Callisto combo once the run in is completed.