Turnable database with TimeLine

Here is a database showing various turntables being tested for speed accuracy and speed consistency using the Sutherland TimeLine strobe device. Members are invited to add their own videos showing their turntables.

Victor TT-101 with music

Victor TT-101 stylus drag

SME 30/12

Technics SP10 MK2a

Denon DP-45F
peterayer
I thought this thread was to be a database of timeline checked turntables - not a guessing session.
So did I……..
There are many other Threads where you can proclaim the ‘superiority’ of your choice of turntable…….
Instead of the subjective, emotive and mostly unproven claims often made in those ‘Mine is Bigger than Yours’ contests……this Thread was begun purely to demonstrate objectively (via the Timeline)…..the actual performance of turntables ‘under load’.

Videos and comments/observations about those videos are most welcome.

We have heard continually over the years….the claims of ‘superiority’ for the heavy-mass belt-drive turntables like the Micro Seikis and Dover’s Final Parthenon and I have no reason to doubt these….
We know also that both Dover and Syntax have access to a Timeline and we have seen evidence of Syntax’s abilities with photography and computer up-loads…..so it puzzles me slightly that neither of these individuals appears brave enough to simply post his turntable's performances with the Timeline on this Thread?
Halcro
For consistency, as you have done, it may be advisable for people posting videos to show say 1 minute of stylus raised followed by a time with it lowered playing some robust music. Something like the lovely piece you played.
While having the stylus raised presents no load, it would give us at least a guide of how the TT would perform when tracking very lightly modulated grooves followed by heavily modulated ones.
Halcro = I dont own a timeline, I borrowed it from the local audio shop here. At some stage when I can get hold of it I'll post a video. The Albinoni is great.
Slightly, or a lot off topic! Just wondering, as very few have the timeline but most have a smart phone and a test tone record, if the Feickert app might be more readily accessible. See this Data Base.
http://www.stereo.net.au/forums/index.php?/topic/49224-turntable-speed/?hl=olderas#entry889328
It doesn't have the changing modulation variation that a piece of music has, but does have stylus drag, not quite the same thing, but a starting point. Seems like most of the TT's tested are absolutely fine with the timeline, but what about minor variations in speed resulting in small frequency shifts while maintaining overall 33 1/3 rotational speed?
Can anyone here emulate this -
The Final Audio turntable can maintain speed whilst someone is banging on the record with bare knuckles while it is playing ....
Bare Knuckle speed test
High torque AC synchronous motor with decent power supply, 22kg Platter, silk thread and decent record clamp. No servos required.
Anyone up for the challenge...