Has Anyone Found Shunyata Cables Sounding Thin?

I have noticed this with the introduction of some of Shunyata's latest offerings into my system. They are great cables but they need help in my system. I run cables in series to solve the problem and the results are stunning -- while going against audio principles and accepted audio "wisdom".
sabai
Thanks Psag,
My only point is that there's no avoiding the listening process when judging satisfaction with a component or complete system.
Knghifi,

You're welcome. There are 3 connection levels with Paul Speltz auto-transformers. Paul has detailed information on his site. If you have any questions about how to use the auto-transformers with your own speakers I am sure Paul Speltz and Ralph Karsten will be glad to respond to your messages.
You're welcome. There are 3 connection levels with Paul Speltz auto-transformers. Paul has detailed information on his site. If you have any questions about how to use the auto-transformers with your own speakers I am sure Paul Speltz and Ralph Karsten will be glad to respond to your messages.
Actually I do have experience with Paul Speltz auto-transformers with Atam-Sphere M-60. Preamp was SMC VRE-1C driving Acoustic Zen Crescendo with similar efficency as your Raidho. Overall SQ was very good but felt under powered in the bass region.

With the amazing Paul Speltz auto-transformers, one wonders why Atma-Sphere offers M-60, MA-1, MA-2 and MA-3 when all they need is S-30.
"Thin" could mean a couple of things here. One possibility is that certain frequencies, most likely in the midrange and/or upper midbase, are being suppressed. Or, the highs and lows are being accentuated, if you prefer. Another possibility is that the cable is accurately conveying the "thin-ness" of the recording, whereas most other cables are adding distortion that is perceived as "full-ness". Given the general excellence of Shunyata cables, I suspect its the latter.