Anyone try purple and orange with green CD edge?

I hate to judge before all the facts are in, but while the color green on the outer edge of the CD can be quite effective, the additional colors purple and ornage bring quite a lot of focus and soundstage to the table. one inch stripes orange on opposite sides of the CD, North and South, one inch stripes purple (violet) East and West. fill reamining portion of edge with bright green. For this task use transparent permanent ink pens like, say, Sharpie. the Brush version of Shaprie pens work very well for this project, the Fine Tip pens will work too.
128x128geoffkait
Personally for the the method described by Geoffkait works best on psychedelic music cd's. On all other cd's the music sounds unidirectional.
Actually coloring the discs goes WAY beyond cryo, you could say light years. All my CDs have been to the lab and back.
Tom, no matter how well you have painted the tray and/or the cover, you still need to paint each CD. You can't fool Mother Nature.
We're constantly on the lookout for tunas that taste good, not tunas with good taste. Put another way, never up never in.

BREATHES there a woman with soul so dead who never to herself hath said, "There must be something better than this run of the mill crappola? Whose heart hath ne'er within her burn'd for more than this commercial generic sound?
Geoff
My cover covers the edges and the entire disc..My cover is green on the the entire flat surface and the inside lip. Leakage?