Sloped baffle

Some great speakers have it, some don't. Is it an important feature?
psag
06-24-14: Kiddman
I would have to see the detailed measurements to accept the,
I agree with this as well. It's just too bad that there aren't many to view/study.

IMO, unlikely results claimed by this manufacturer.
I disagree with this statement (given my personal experience) but I would have written "unverified claims by this manuf". Owning & listening to those speakers leads me to believe that such type of specs are achieveable by this manuf.

Investing hours in driving to dealers, or flying, asking manufacturers to let you hear them, flying to audio shows, those are all much better ways to make an educated guess about how you will react to the sound in your home.
indeed, I have done most of the items in this list - I have not asked manuf to loan me speakers to listen in my home - but I've done all the other items.
I was at RMAF2013 & listened to 95% of the rooms in the Marriott Tech & walked over & listened to all the rooms in the Hyatt. I heard a lot of speakers - most speakers were in "bad" rooms (typical show environment) except for those speakers put into huge ballrooms & other conf rooms. Most of the speakers sounded very blah except a very few. And, one of them was the Green Mtn Audio room. I was there all 3 days & I listened to the Green Mtn Audio Eos speakers each day. After hearing so many blah sounding speakers, it was a relief to listen to the Green Mtn Audio Eos - they sounded like music, great dynamics & Roy was playing all kinds of music (not audiophile CDs - just regular redbook music). Those speakers sounded good on every genre. This excellent sonics caught the attention of Stereophile: http://www.stereophile.com/content/marigo-whirls-green-mountain

FWIW. IMHO. YMMV.
The best answer I've heard for using a sloped baffle came from Paul Hales,... "It looks cool"...

http://www.stereophile.com/floorloudspeakers/699hales/
It's not crystal clear to me that Hales really said that, from how it is written. It does not appear to be a quote.

But it would be so very refreshing to hear that honesty from a designer.
I believe it. Hales uses fourth order crossover. It is of course not time coincident as one can see from the step response. You could speculate that part of the intent is to visually differentiate the transcendence from the revelation line, which it does.
Pay attention to those manufacturers that have intentionally run the mid driver in reverse phase to the tweeter and woofer. This indicates a bandaid approach that will ALWAYS compromise timbre, the accuracy of which is dependent on time and phase coherence.