Paragon Jubilee Jem Speakers

I have a pair of Paragon Jubilee Jem bass speakers and i want to plug them in without ruining my receiver. I want to know what sort of power supply is required to power them as well as the year they came off the production line. the serial numbers on the backs are 1179M and 1180M, if that helps.
Any information helps.
Thanks.
redelectric33
If you can refine your question I might be able to help you....First I assume you have the two piece (per side) system, the Jems on the bottom and the Jubilee on the top and that you have the cable connectors to connect the Jubilee to the Jem. Do you?

If you are asking how much power from you amp you need to drive these speakers - the tops and bottoms are 86db and they have a smooth impedence curve with a low of about 5 ohms and a high about 10 ohms. A fairly easy load for either a tube or solid state amp. I drove mine with about 100 tube watts without issue (and a SS amp with about the same power. It was a high current amp though).

Haven't a clue about serial numbers but this model was only made for a few years. They are a nice speaker and to my knowledge were never modified while in production.

I hope that helps. If not perhaps you can take another shot with greater specificity.
The Paragons are very nice speakers. I'm running a pair connect to Marantz PM11 amp. Serials are approx 100 higher then yours.
The Paragons are very nice speakers. I'm running a pair connect to Marantz PM11 amp. Serials are approx 100 higher then yours.