External firewire hard drive to go with Mac Mini.

Hope someone could help me out. I'm getting the Tranquility USB DAC. I ordered the Mac Mini and looking to get external 1 or 2 TB firewire hard drive to store my music. Can anyone recommend a QUIET, RELIABLE external hard drive for the Mini? Thanks.
dracule1
Thanks Larry, are you talking about the WD 2TB My Book Studio Addition II with RAID?
I went with the WD green drives (5400rpm) but bought individual enterprise level drives. I feel that these are better than the consumer level drive. They are very quiet. I put them in an Icy Dock enclosure with a variable speed fan,.
Dracule1,
I don't know what drives WD puts in their "black boxes". I only have access to "raw" drives from manufacturers. In general, especially light home use, any of their drives should be fine. Same for most manufacturers.
Rbstehno, thanks suggesting the Seagate. I was interested in the Free Agent 2 TB HD, but there seems to be a problem with Free Agent drives and Macs. Specifically, there is an Amazon review by a guy who bought this drive for his Mac. Here is A. Leong's review on May 31, 2010:

"Do not buy this drive if you use sleep/ hibernate on your mac. I bought two of these to house my media library and to serve as a backup drive for my Mac Mini in my living room. First the positives: this drive is fast. I didn't have any problems with delay when I accessed data on the drive (iTunes library, movies, pictures). It's also quiet. It's fanless so no distraction when listening to music. The light on the bottom is anoying, but tollerable. Now for the big problem: if the drive goes into hibernate, it will not wake up, freezing you computer and forcing a hard reboot. With the updated firmware from Seagate, it takes about 15 min on inactivity. I used an applet to constantly ping it so that it wouldn't sleep. That was fine except if your mac goes to sleep, it will also hiberate this drive. Somehow, the time machine drive would still sleep everyday and freeze the mini, as a result. So, in short, if you're the kind of user who boots up your computer, does what you need to do, and then shuts it down, these are the drives for you. If you leave your computer on for any period of time, don't buy these."

http://www.amazon.com/Seagate-FreeAgent-FireWire-External-ST320005FJA105-RK/product-reviews/B002DW94WS/ref=cm_cr_pr_recent?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

Have you had any problem like this?
WD formerly made everything from the silicon in there own wafer fabs to manufacture of complete drives. This was over a decade ago. Now? They probably buy other peoples chipsets. I worked for 'em for over a decade.

I like the idea behind the dual drive externals w/firewire 800 for Mac. When I build one, it'll probably be just a single drive for backup, but if cost were no object.....some kind of Raid5 would be in order.

I know its been a while, but for the last drive I replaced I used an IBM / Hitachi drive which was very quiet.

Thanks to above tips for external enclosures.....I could only find a few firewire models and they didn't appeal.