Speaker decision $3000-3500...help

I have been around auditioning speakers around the $3000-3500 mark.

I am looking for speakers that are musical, open, dynamic with a hint of warmth!
I listen to Soft Rock, Pop and some House/Dance music.
Mostly multi-track and digitally amplified stuff.

I have auditioned PSB, B&W, GoldenEar and Amphions.
I was most pleased with Amphion Helium 520s, since they are very engaging and natural sounding. Jack of all trades.

If you think there are other speakers for my preferences in the price range of 3000-3500, please guide me, i will audition them as well.

Otherwise i will pull the trigger on the Amphions and will need suggestions for Amplification for them. Budget would be $1500.

Please, any advice either on speakers or amplification would be appreciated.
Thanks.
adurlabhji
Focal use exeptional good crossovers in the 1000 and Utopia series. They can build a wide and deep stage.

Some people don't like the sound of Focal speakers.

But when you use a musical and warm sounding amp you can get a very good balance with the speakers.

The low freq. can give some difficulties in the setup. But they are more easy to setup than Wilson Audio.

At shows often the demos are not that good with Focal loudspeakers. This has nothing to do with the qualities they own.

When you use the right stuff, they can give a stunning 3 dimensional stage.

There are more 3 dimensional brands, at the end there are a lot more who are 2 dimensional.

I do not say that people cannot enjoy a 2 dimensional image. 3 dimensional stage is more entertaining and a lot more addictive.

Many clients said; that they enjoy their music again since they have a 3 dimensional stage. It pulls you into the music.
Bo,
I admire your passion. That said, do me a favor and listen to a pair of Canalis Anima with a 3D source of your liking. Then tell me what you think.
Happy listening.
I said it quite often; In the US there are many brands which are not that common in Europe.

I keep on promoting 3D sound. When others do the same, I am a happy man.

I said it many times; it is not about me. It is about the best sound. I want more people to be happy with their system.

I know that 3D sounds give a much higher level of enjoying your beloved music.

Maybe I can be hard, but.....every single person deserves the best sound.
Bo, you talk about how important it is for a speaker to have a good crossover. I'm sure most of us will agree, myself included. The question I have is what exactly are you looking for in a crossover? I know you like Monitor Audio (I do too), but what is MA doing with their crossovers that other speakers do not?