Behold Gentle G192 Media Player

Hello again!

We at TARA Labs have been having a lot of fun auditioning new components for our listening room. One recent subject is our Behold Gentle G192 Media Player. It functions as a music server, amplifier and preamplifier, DAC, and DSP corrector. Musically the sounds are very detailed and well-defined, but without the analytical nuance quality that some digital components produce. Rather the sound seems well extended, airy and open overall. Has anyone else tried this media player? Are there any similar products that you have had good experiences with?
codytara
I own it. It is an awesome piece that sounds superb with Behold speakers. I auditioned quite a few speakers costing up to $30K. I thought I would keep my separates, but felt that the G192 and Behold Tanara were very far ahead of anything I had previously owned or auditioned. Also, I don't think Behold outsources to China. It is a small operation. Call Behold and the company's president, Ralph Ballman, picks up the phone.
Hi Mcondon, first off, thank's for your post, to tell you the truth here, after all these year's, I find my self tired of cd's skipping!, can you elaborate on the sound of the two unit's you are speaking of?, I am in the market for a media player that has it's own volume control to run direct to amp, I do not need another amp, just a source of this kind with a quality volume control.
"01-21-15: Audiolabyrinth
easy boy's, easy, he is a newbie, remember when you was?, I was ignored for a long time or treated like dirt, codyTara, it take's a long time to get in this community as accepted, keep the ole chin up cody."

How long exactly? Its been years and everyone still treats me like dirt.
ha,ha,Hi Zd542, I have only been a member since, I believe 9-2012, I stiil catch the bs, you know how it is.