Wold like comments on the Avalon Compas

Has anyone heard the AValon Compas, would appreciate any feedback
vicksburg
I miss the relevance of Jeff Fritz's commentary. He states "Not having heard either speaker [Rockport Atria and Avalon Compas]", "Having heard many Avalon speakers at shows, and having tons of experience with Rockport Technologies". Disappointed, but not surprised that an assessment without an actual listening session has made it to this forum.
Siddh,

Jeff has heard the Rockports and other Avalons. I believe the author of the letter to Jeff had not heard the Rockport or Avalon Compas.
Goose, I'm still missing the relevance. The Compas is purported to utilize a different complement of drivers and electronics. Did he make his assessment on the pictures? I have spent years tweaking and modifying my system to obtain the music it now offers. Critiquing a component even with a limited listening session suggests merely a hint of it's potential, but to make comparisons solely from previous designs borders on religion.
I appreciate all the responses, but back o my point , has anyone actually heard the Compass??? If so , would really appreciate any feedback
I would bet the farm that Avalon with be at RMAF in two weeks and will likely be displaying the Compas. Vicksburg, If you can't make it up there for the show I would also bet that there will be several posters and reviewers writing about their listening experience with the Compas.

By the way, Lucien Pichette is with Jeff Rowland Design Group now.