5 best selling newish speaker brands in 2013?

Thinking about looking at speakers, but there are too many. What brands are the most popular? Please keep it to 5 or it defeats the purpose...thanks.

Hopefully it won't just be B&W, Magnepan, the usual suspects. Say, stars in the range 1000 to 4000 -ish.

Thanks.
river251
Why do you want the "most popular" brands?
You may do better asking about the "best sounding speakers" for the types of music you listen to.
Also, the amplifiers you drive them with make a big difference with regards to overall power and how the amps can handle certain speaker impedance curves.
For the most effective help from this forum, I suggest you provide the types of music you listen to, your typical listening volume, and the amplifiers you plan to use to drive the speakers.
You can also add other considerations such as desired frequency response (bass), monitor vs. floorstander, appearance considerations, room considerations that affect the sound of your system and whether you plan to listen in the nearfield or further away.
After providing that information, I suspect the folks on this forum will have some great recommendations for you.
Mitch has made some key points. It really depends on what electronics you have or plan to use. Synergy with all these things is key to a good sounding system. A lot of very sensitive speakers will require very quiet electronics.While lower sensitive speakers require a lot more power to drive them.There are many things to consider when buying new speakers. Some Speakers do not work well with Tube power. Some speakers want lots of solid state power. Can you give us a little detail about your system?
Yeah, I know. That's not the kind of help I want.

I want to know what are some very popular speaker brands these days, minus the usual B&W, etc.

I know how to make all those decisions based on whether I am listening in my hallway closet to the Count's last live recording when as only two people know, one track on the tape machine was missing 14khz to 15.2khz highs because of an intermittent capacitor, on Tuesday nights when the moon is half full in winter, on my radio shack 3400 CD player with the $20,000 Uber Mod, using my super 40 tube TriQuadAmp with one 6550 substituted in with some ingenious wiring for a burned out EL34 and 40-braid copper-brass-silver-gold-milkjug homebrew interconects, .....OR..... if I'm listening to Stavorskie's 13th washtup symphony in D sharp modulating to H diminished using my RCA receiver with my lampcord painted with a green magic marker.

I'm not looking for good speakers to match my need. I'll worry about that if I succeed in reducing the number of interesting speakers to look at to a few. BUT, just to show I'm willing to go along with protocol, RM-9, CJ PV-5, Creek CD-43 Mk II, mainstream jazz 90%, Pink Floyd 10%. Problem is my beloved ProAc One SCs that work so well in my 10x11 study are probably not going to cut it in my new home's 14x18 living w/ 14 foot ceiling joining to 12x9 kitchen w 12 foot ceiling (all one room). I don't know if one or two subs will be enough to make the One SC work in that space.

So, if I were to consider new speakers, what? I know B&W, Magnepan sound well, but want to open my horizons. What about Zu Audio? B-stocks sell like hotcakes on Ebay, but are they decent? What is hot and new and great?

Thanks, sorry for being long winded, when my first question was so beautifully succinct.