Stillpoints and reference-level speakers

Seems logical to assume that the makers of megabuck speakers would use superior footers in their designs. Any experience out there with Stillpoints isolation devices to support the reference-level offerings from Magico, TAD, Rockport, Tidal, and others?
psag
lloydelee21, is trying stillpoints under his Wilson's right now....he's posted in
a few places...maybe he'll chime in soon...
Hi Psag,

I'm right in the middle of a very extensive process of reviewing isolation devices for a review in the future for my website hometheaterreview.com. I have had in house many highly regarded footers, platforms, and racks to see what their effect would be on the performance of different gear and speakers. The results so far, will not surprise seasoned audiophiles, is that you never know what the results to be until you experiment in your own system. Some of the most highly regarded and expensive platforms/footers sucked the life out of my system, while other less known, less expensive devices produced wonderful sonic changes like more transparency/micro-details, better sound staging and layering, more accurate/taut extended bass, etc. The two very big winners so far have been: 1) For all upstream gear the rack and footers from Krolo Design. No matter what piece of gear I have put on the Krolo rack or footers it always has lead to significant improved performance with no negative effects at all. 2) For speaker isolation the Sistrum Apprentice Platform/Audio Points from Star Sound Technologies, which is not even this company's reference level device, had a beautiful effect on my Lawrence Audio Cello Speakers. Both company's offer home audition periods and charge very reasonable prices for their very high quality devices. Hope this helps, good luck with your experimentation.
Teajay,
Wow! very interesting findings. I just got the Star Sound Apprentice platforms a week ago and completely agree with what you wrote. I have them under components(very good results) and speakers(the most impactful location) utterly improved natural sound across the board, .

I`ve heard/read very good things said regarding the Stillpoint products (haven`t used them myself). The Apprentice is really something quite special for the fairly modest price.They have a high -performance/value ratio.
Charles,
Yes Teajay, interesting findings. I have tried Stillpoints under my components and speakers. I got great results with Ultra Minis under my AC regenerator and more subtle ones when used under my DAC and integrated amp. Results have been less impressive when used under my Sonus Faber Auditor monitors. Maybe this is because the speaker and stand was supposedly designed together?? Anyway, I am going to give the Audiopoints a try under my speakers. I wonder if there will be any benefit given that my SF stands already has spikes.
Tboooe, I don`t know if you have a price point limit or not. The brass Audio points are a good product but the Apprentice(which includes these same points) is very much worth the added cost for speakers.
Charles,