Best movie to see what your HT AUDIO will do.

I recently watched U571 in blu ray and have to say, wow! I had't seen this movie since I made several substantial upgrades and it knocked me out. It struck me because I've been watching a lot of movies recently that are full of sci-fi type effects,The Avengers, Iron Man 1,2,3 Star Trek, etc. Hey, I like action movies. The new Superman audio was very good and the newest Die Hard audio was good as well. Maybe U571 struck me because it was more potentially real sounds versus a planet exploding, etc.

What movie do you put in, old or new that makes you still say WOW! about the audio portion of the movie?
oduckfan
I second the Blackhawk Down from M297904. What a great scene and what a great demo that makes!
Triple X. I like the whole movie, but I've shown the avalanche scene about 15 times or more.
Master and Commander is the best I've heard to date to show how good (or bad) any system is performing. I think this is because so many of the sounds are so familiar to us all, especially the weather sound f/x. For an old audiophile who has tested 2-channel systems with Telarc's canons on their nefarious 1812 Overture, it seems that good there is enough bombardment in M & C to really see how realistic one's TV system can sound. I'm running a Pioneer SC-27 with Ice amps to an all Infinity Interlude system that includes a 12" self-powered sub in each of the 2 fronts. The room correction feature is very good, especially after tuning the subs with their own RABOS toolkit, but I need access to a lot of ballistics to point out things that rattle and shake in the house to keep everything sounding good.
Prometheus was called as the best Bluray in sound and image in 2012. It is stunning in the low freq.
"Last of the Mohicans" (1992) directed by Michael Mann.
Spacious, airy Dolby soundtrack. Really good!