How Important is power conditioning if you have

Dedicated lines. I have tried P.S. audio and Audience. I could not tell any difference. I use upgraded power cords and I can detect a slight difference. I read so much about power conditioning making such a big difference but I'm not hearing it.
taters

In my shop I have all dedicated 20 amp lines with $200 Furutech outlets, and quite frankly I find good power conditioning mandatory.

I use the Running Springs products and I find them to make a huge difference in my display systems.

Sound stage width is improved, image depth is improved, bass tightens up.

Audience are good, but it does depend on the model you used, the higher end units with the teflon caps are much better,

I have never liked the PS audio conditioners, or any other reqenerator.

When using a power conditioner they are very system dependent and you also must make sure the piece you use has been broken in and warmed up sufficiently.

If adding a good power conditioner is not audible it may also point to a lack of resolution, elsewhere or something which is causing you not to hear it.

Again from my experience the differences should be quite obvious. I have purchased close to $40,000.00 worth of power conditioners for my shop, and I did have to purchase them, if they did not work I wouldn't have bought them.
Post removed 
Audioracle,
If I find ANY home electronics dealer that would say opposite I'd be surprised.
Mechans,
Rectification of 100Hz is simplier than rectification of 60hz, so I'd assume that this equipment will improve performance. There are number of power supply designs that multiply wall frequency before rectification.
Audiooracle,

So I take it you like the running springs product over the Audience? Have you ever tried the Synergistic power cell or the Bybee?
Post removed