Audio as a hobby

The only problem with audio and music: it a very passive hobby. Of course you could ride a stationary bike or even have sex while listening to music . But then audio/music becomes sort of secondary. So the question, do any of you have an active, non-passive hobby that is the equal to audio/music??? Just curious, or all of you just couch potatoes???
shubertmaniac
I gotta get more of a life! Too busy at work and the constant moving/building (new homes) that seems to go with it. Love golf. Love to cook. Love single malts. The kids are pretty much gone, but I love to watch movies with my son when he's around. Altogether too sedentary. I used to fence (foil) and take Tae Kwon Do -- but that was a while back. What to do? What to do? I'll sit back and think on it for awhile. Does anybody have any ice?
I rode chromoly for a couple of years before switching to aluminum. At 6'-3" and 235 I didn't trust the flexier frames. I only ride mountain bikes but I end up on the road a lot. I like to commute with them too. I started with a GT Zaskar which I rode a few seasons and then went to my first Klein. The next year I bought another and have had it for almost three years now. A personal record! Due to my size I have found the aluminum to work much better and I don't experience the pounding some riders comment about. Again probably a size issue. Now I'm down to one bike but yesterday I bought an American made (no not a harley, it's really American made) Victory cruiser. I can't hang this from the ceiling in the garage though. I guess this means whoever is coming to Vegas for CES should bring their bikes.
Hi Nrchy:
Whatever keeps you on the road/trail is cool! I think the important thing is that you're there and enjoyin it, not what you're on.

I remain,
Clueless
Nrchy- how do you sell your used bikes? Bike-b-gon? I have a tough time selling mine.
Best place to sell used bikes and equipment is on roadbike review.com I have sold 2 road bikes on this site . Good luck.