Best 300B SET

Looking for 300B SET (one output tube per channel) to pair with Shindo masseto pre amp. How would you compare Wavac EC300B, Shindo WE300B, Yamamoto A-09S and Verdier 300B?

What is your take on the best cost no object 300B SET?
edoit
Pani- I'm sorta in your camp. 845 works better for more that kind of music.
Discussions like this sometimes ignore the individuality of products. Which 845 or 300b amp? There's is a hierarchy and some will be better than others no doubt. What speaker is being driven? Another huge variable to factor in. It's difficult to group all together and genaralize.
I don't know if this is how other tube types react since I have only heard 300b in my home, but with my 300b implementation the more complex and layered the rock music the more the layers of sound texture float into my listening space. Reverb and harmonics are intoxicating and rock guitars are loaded with harmonics so they are particularly beguiling. The louder I turn it up the better this music sounds.
Before I decided to go with 300b tubes I was concerned if they could play all types of music. With my listening tastes and priorities 300b works well.
Jet,
Our experiences are similar regarding 300b amps.My prior amplifier was a very good 100 watt(60 watt triode mode which I preferred) push pull class AB 6550/KT88.I wondered if the 8 watt SET 300b might let me down in some areas while excelling in others.It exceeded expectations(stunningly so) and the bigger push pull amp was retired long ago.
Charles,
Edoit, I have thrown you off topic. Your original inquiry is to pair a Shindo pre with a cost no object 300b amp. Please hear the Shindo 300b amp with the Massetto. System synergy - at least that is a place to begin.