Who did hear the new Pass Labs .8 series amps?

I am thinking of buying a new .8 series poweramp from Pass Labs. I had some email contact about it with Pass. But I am curious about those who already listend to them. I am thinking about the 350.8.
128x128bo1972
Pass Labs is giving the most complete sound in my opinion. As a perfectionist I am only interested in the best possible. For me focus is Always on the max what is possible these days. I want everything in a set what needs to be there for the 'absolute' sound. Or what I call TOTAL SOUND.

http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?rcabl&1393266431&openmine&zzBo1972&4&5#Bo1972

Pass Labs can let you hear the differences in sound between instruments. It gives you the wide and deep stage you need. But also in timing and drive it is stunning. It is pure music full of emotion and realism

For me it is difficult to understand why many people choose for other brands which have so many limitations. When I explain people what the limitations are they understand it. Before they didn't know what was missing or wrong.
Skootb: I too would be interested in your observations about the differences from your former x250.5. Please expound.