acoustic zen silver reference ii XLR interconnect
Cardas Clear speaker cable
wireworld platinum usb cable
Focal Electra 1038 be II
Pass labs X350.5
Pass labs Xp10 pre
Oppo BDP-105
PC computer

my setup can drive the new speakers well or i should consider more powerful Amp?
i red review , using Clasee 600 Amp to drive it
they said that this speakers need a lot of power.

thanks
pelo911
Vitus or Accuphase.

11-25-13: Pelo911
someone here know about any Focal Maestro owner that i can ask what he chose for AMP/PRE/DAC ?
<< Look up member Ciro71. I think he uses Vitus with his Maestro.
I have a buddy who runs older Grand Utopias with Accuphase.. Sublime combo.
*Becareful, with wrong amps those Be tweeters could sound a mite hot and little tipped up.
few focal dealers that know the Maestro
told me that the Pass Labs not the best choice for the Maestro.
the sound is "dull" and not warm.
Virut might be the best AMP but it's cost around $40K , it's over my budget.
Pelo911, X350.5 should be more than enough. I use Burmester 032 (I haven't updated my page yet). Though 032 is being strained at times (it is only 170W into 4ohms). If I were you, I would first break in the speakers with your current amp and consider upgrade later.
One possible candidate I saw listed.
Right voltage, right price if you are from Europe.
300w into 8ohm should be plenty good.

http://app.audiogon.com/listings/solid-state-vitus-ri-100-sealed-230v-2013-11-21-integrateds-spain

Simplification of system i.e..less cabling, less rack space etc could also be a welcome thing in your situation.

Disclaimer : No affiliation to seller.
"few focal dealers that know the Maestro
told me that the Pass Labs not the best choice for the Maestro."

Who cares what the dealers say? They aren't the one who are going to listen to your system in your home. YOU are.

So what do YOU think? Is there anything you dislike about the sound of the new speakers with your current Pass amp and pre-amp? Is there anything you think should sound better?

Until you can answer those questions - and you won't be able to until you allow time for the speakers to break in - you are just setting yourself up to spend money for no good reason.