$10K budget. Help

I have a $10K budget and would like to upgrade my Mcintosh MA6500 integrated amp and Monitor Audio GR20 speakers.
Would like to go with a tube integrated with a phono stage.
Speakers, I would like monitor's. New or used.
Any help would be appreciated.
markeetaux
Does sound quality matter, or do you want to buy a tube integrated just to say you have one? Because if that's the case, you don't need to spend that much money.
I agree on wanting tube or SS. Things have changed. I was a tube guy for most of my life and once I heard the Ayre integrated's, I realized that it doesn't matter as long as it sounds the way I want it to. Honestly, wanting your phono to be part of the ingrated will really cut down on your choices. You get separate power supply's by separating them and you don't have the electronic interactions inside the case. You can get a nice phono for not too much money.

Does your room sound best with a monitor? What type of music? Listening levels? Do you listen only to LP's or do you need digital? A server based or streaming or CD based? As a thread like this usually does is gets most of s to list what we personally own or want to own, however great products don't always work well together as a system. Do you have a dealer near you? What state are you in?
Thanks for your responses.
I believe Tube equipment was developed to basically facilitate turntable listening. Back in the 70's I used an old McIntosh 230 integrated amp, and really always loved the concept and overall sound of integrates. I've owned MA6200> MA6900, PrimaLuna prolog 2 tube int and for the last 5 years a MA6500. I loved them all, especially since my sources are a Pioneer Elite DV-09 CDP and Ipod>wadia transport>music fidelity dac.
Last month I purchased my first TT in 35 yrs. Pro-ject RPM1 with an Ortofon 2M Blue cart. Hence my desire to go back to a tube system. The memory of my prolog was more air less robust sound of the Mac's. So I'm thinking a better tube int with a pair high sensitivity (90-92 dB)monitor speakers.
Ctsooner,
Mostly jazz (black female singers in particular) Sinatra, Bennett NKC, some classic rock, Beatles, Van Morrison, blues, Butterfield, Mayall, Buddy Guy.
Volume would be on the plus side of average.
I'm in Sarasota, FL with a few dealers to choose from.
Consider the Exemplar Audio Exception integrated. Outstanding sound quality. I recommend 90db speakers and above. I own it along with the Exemplar T105 (upgraded Oppo 105) and you will have to spend in the high $20K to $30K to better it. It does not have phono pre.