Cars. What does the typical audiophile drive?

Just curious. People have asked about watches,
cigars, beer, and even ones income here.

1: What do you drive (daily & weekends)?
2: What might you be driving in the future?
3: What would you drive if $$$ was no object (pick 2 ;-)?

My answers to the above:
1: Toyota truck.
2: Newer Toyota truck.
3: Lamborghini Murcielago & McLaren F1.
houndco
Oh, no- this is an area of interest that made hi-fi seem reasonable by comparsion. I quit driving for about 20 years when I lived in NYC. No need to have a car, or to drive. When we finally got a car for weekend trips (a new E class MB, which frankly, was more 'japanese' than german in steering characteristics, although it was comfortable), my long dormant car genes reactivated. I went out and bought a Ferrari (348 spider). Fun.
Then I bought another one (355 GTS). More fun. Got rid of both. Bought another(328 GTS). Sold that, got another one. (512 BBi).Wished I wouldn't have sold that one. Bought a Maranello. Drove the hell out of that. Got rid of it for a 550 Barchetta. (Car was featured in the January 2002 issue of R & T). Drove the hell out of that, but the lack of a real roof made me wet and nuts. Got rid of it. Bought a Porsche GT2, set up as a club sport. Very silly. Made a wonderful commuter car, faster than most Ferraris, and you could park it anywhere. Got rid of that. Now have a 6.0 Diablo, very old school. Along with an assortment of more useful German cars. And the odd motorcycle or 4. And you think this hobby is silly. :)
I drive a GMC 3500 Duramax diesel Crew Cab during the day, work in construction. In the garage we have a 2006 M3 with comp package, 1972 911 rs, 1986 CRX for Autocross, and 2003 Acura MDX. In storage (not enough room in garage) two rag tops Mint 1970 GTO convertible 60000 org Miles inc AC and an Austin Healey. My wife and I met Autocross racing so our car hobby is easy to justify.
1. Lincoln Town Car
2. Lincoln Town Car
3. Lincoln Town Car
I've been driving them for ten years and am on my third one now. Smooth-riding, comfortable, spacious and roomy, huge trunk, reliable, all the creature comforts. You can drive one all day on a trip and at the end of the day you aren't beat. If you like to listen to music in your car, the premium audio system that comes in them (as an option, with amp in the trunk) is quite good. One reason they are a good audiophile choice is that they are QUIET.
Hi,I drive a Ford Ranger(1989 vintage)This is my work/winter vehicle.When the weather is nice and I don't have to hall any thing,I drive a Buick Roadmaster.The Roadmaster has been upgraded with Impala SS pieces as well as some aftermarket pieces.When I feel the need for more of a rush than my Buick power touring car,I get on my GSXR(thats a motorcycle)WOW THAT'S FAST. Thanks,Gixerman