ML owners, what equipment are you using?

Long time owner of Martin Logan electrostatic speakers including Sequel II's and Prodigy. I have used ARC & Threshold, and all Levison equipment. I am considering a new setup for a pair of Summits. I would like to hear from ML owners as too what equipment (mono-blocks/preamp/cd player/wire/ic)you are using and how satisfied you are.
electrostaticman
I own a pair of Aerius i's and am "all tube."

Rogue M-150 monoblocks (should work well with the Summits)
Manley Labs Shrimp pre-amp
Jolida JD 100A CDP
Cary PH302 phono stage
Oracle Delphi MK II TT w/SME 308 arm and AT OC9 MKII cartridge.

Most of my cables are Signal Cable IC's and DIY power cords.

How satisfied am I? Very!
do you sell Martin Logans?...you have asked the same question a number of times as OnHwy61 points out...were there no good suggestions from the earlier posts?
Ellery911, No I do not sell ML speakers. You are right I have posted questions related to Summit speakers (which I am considering purchasing) and have asked for help in selecting equipment for these speakers. I have received feed-back but felt I needed to post again when I learned of the impedence requirements for these speakers.

I have read the impedence requirements for these speakers are 4 ohms at 4kHz; to 2 ohms at 10kHz, and 0.5 ohms around 17kHz?

I am also confused about Tube amps and preamps impedence ratings, how do I know if a tube amp or preamp will work?

I also was interested in ML owners responses, related to the equipment used.

If I have offended anyone, I apologize.
Electrostaticman: You can't offend anyone by asking, and I think your question(s) are quite specific enough. And some of us may not have seen your previous post, so don't be embarassed.

You can check out my system for ideas. As for tube amps, I still think they're the best idea with stats, especially if you're not driving bass as with the Summits. I used to use a pair of Trioded ARC M300 Mk2's (140W/ch) with my CLS's and they were great! But I don't have room for them now. And even though they were circa 1989, they had 2 ohm speaker taps! Although I found the 4 ohms gave me the best response across the spectrum.

I have also found after much experimentation, that using the largest AWG power cable (9 or 10) makes a very audible difference with all ML stats -- though I can't figure out why, because they really don't draw much power