Cars. What does the typical audiophile drive?

Just curious. People have asked about watches,
cigars, beer, and even ones income here.

1: What do you drive (daily & weekends)?
2: What might you be driving in the future?
3: What would you drive if $$$ was no object (pick 2 ;-)?

My answers to the above:
1: Toyota truck.
2: Newer Toyota truck.
3: Lamborghini Murcielago & McLaren F1.
houndco
I drive my friends cars! After a hundred and some years I finally decided to confront my fear of driving. I truly never believed I would drive, and never gave it a second thought, and for years and years and years I lived happily enough in just this way. On foot- at the mercy of taxi drivers and bus schedules- I was taking it all in! Then I decided to drive, and it was awful! You would have undoubtibly known it too, had you been anywhere near my campaign of terror. Other drivers were always screaming out their windows, flipping me off, even threatening to get out of their cars to confront me. It was well deserved. Though I never had an accident, it has only been the better judgement of others that have spared any of us any of that. I am thankful.Still, I have had to deal with the guilt of having to learn this way. It does not seem right to put anyone at risk just so I might learn to do this thing that most people have taken for granted. Yet, I was determined I would, even when it seemed hopeless. It has been my friends who have tought me, sticking with me long after my original driving instructor had the good sense to bail out, and well beyond the time I had continued on without hope. I resisted the whole way. Then, amazingly, it began to seem like fun! No. I must admitt that this does not seem like a good thing! But it meant the anxiety Id felt all my life about driving had dissipated, and then that I could really begin to learn. And more, that I trusted others to see me through an endeaver that was truly terrifying for me.It has been during this process that I became truly assured of the love my friends have had for me. So much has come out of doing something just this "simple". I wont lie. There is no happy ending. I am still a horrible driver! I am much better than I was initially, and I am improving rapidly. I am told I am within a reasonable margin, and even better than some. But even if I never drive again- and I care about all of you more than enough to consider this possibility, I am no longer afraid to drive! This freedom alone was worth the effort.
T-BIRD '92 ,Don't ask me why,I can't afford expensive cars and audio equipment all at the same time.LOL Would love a nice TOYOTA TUNDRA V8 though!A HAMMER H2 even better.
City car: Mcc Smart Pulse '02, the smaller car in the world !
For amusement and trips: BMW M3 E46 '04.
1.Porsche Boxter S and a Toyota 4Runner (good combo!!!)

2.Porsche Turbo and a Toyota Land Cruser

3.Porsche Turbo and a Toyota Land Cruser

What can I say...I'm a simple (happy) man.
Sorta like Mhubbard,

On good weather days:
2004 Mazda RX-8, Zoom-Zoom!

On bad weather days and for trips to Home Depot:
1993 Jeep Cherokee, Putt-Putt!