Cars. What does the typical audiophile drive?

Just curious. People have asked about watches,
cigars, beer, and even ones income here.

1: What do you drive (daily & weekends)?
2: What might you be driving in the future?
3: What would you drive if $$$ was no object (pick 2 ;-)?

My answers to the above:
1: Toyota truck.
2: Newer Toyota truck.
3: Lamborghini Murcielago & McLaren F1.
houndco
Linkster- So did those new Diamonds fit in the CR-V or did you have them delivered ;) I assume you have them now, correct? what do you think(I realize it is virtually impossible to have them broke in by now) of them so far? ~Tim
1.Beemer M5 Station version, 1997 (in order to transport big ELS speakers really fast!)
2. Audi RS6
3. Bughatti/ Lamborghini Miura S
1. 1991 Toyota Corolla DX 4dr. (Don't have a radio. A broken driver window that can't roll up or down because the window handle is mess up. So i have to use my hand to push up or down. A bad seal in the driver window that makes wind noise during driving. At 65 mphs and up, the car is very unstable. It whopple left and right on the highway. Some other minor trouble in the car.)

2. a very budget car that i can afford and does not have car trouble. Probably a honda civic. I had a chance to replace the car but instead, i just brought $16,550 B&W demo speakers instead.

3. not sure what car that i want if i have lot of money. I just probably will spent it on a really expensive audio system, just like that 1 million dollar system at the HE2002 and a very nice house with a big living room.

Brian