Cars. What does the typical audiophile drive?

Just curious. People have asked about watches,
cigars, beer, and even ones income here.

1: What do you drive (daily & weekends)?
2: What might you be driving in the future?
3: What would you drive if $$$ was no object (pick 2 ;-)?

My answers to the above:
1: Toyota truck.
2: Newer Toyota truck.
3: Lamborghini Murcielago & McLaren F1.
houndco
Oh....one important note I forgot to mention: for both the Porsche Boxster S and the Ferrari 360, I would swap my ARC and Levinson amps and Magneplanars for an MP-3 walkman and Bose speakers before I would drive either car with a clutchless transmission.
1.) BMW 330i, Jet Black with the Sport Package - 5 speed of course...

2.) Acura TL 3.2 Type S...Also in Night Hawk Black

Would like to upgrade to the BMW M5
Ok question for all of you guys with nice cars-WHERE WERE YOU FOR THE ARE YOU GUYS RICH THREAD!!!! So you have serious money in systems, cars, most likely houses. Bah this is just probably youth being jealous of a lifetime of hard work-gives me something to look forward. To be honest I am surprised there are soooo many nice cars among us-I was expecting lots of 89 tempo's and 200k+ mile toyota's etc...

1. '93 Porsche 911 RS America
'97 Range Rover 4.6 HSE
'99 Ferrari F355 Spider

2. I'm about to replace the RR with a Mercedes G500 next week.

3. Three different answers for the future:
I'd like to get a fuel-cell or hybrid vehicle a few years from now to help alleviate the guilt of all that poor fuel economy above. The car that intrigues me most right now, alas, can't be had in the US: the Lotus Elise. Please, please Lotus, bring that car to the US! At some point, I'd like to own a vintage Ferrari, but I work and travel too much now to be able to care for it properly.

-james